The week ago. I search for information on the Linshi Tasks Unisex Vintage Canvas Leather School Bag Fits 15.6-inch Macbook, so i would like to describe here.
Colorbrown ColorBrown Net weight about 1.1 kg Dimensions 16.5"(L)(42cm) x5"(H)(12cm) x 3.5"(W)(9cm) This vintage looking shoulder bag is perfect for up to 15.6" Laptop. productDescription font-family verdanaarialhelveticasans-serif color 333333 word-wrap break-word font-size small line-height initial margin 0.5em 0px 0em 25px productDescription_feature_div h2.default. Read more or Check Price
Similar Products
Customer Reviews Purchased this product
I love this bag and I'm really impressed by the quality of the material. It's a bit darker in person that was on the internet but that's OK. by Courtney R.
This is a fabulous bag this product is a leather school bag vintage canvas unisex Linshi tasks. Top quality genuine leather and Crazy Horse high density canvas. It measures 16. by Daisy Maggie
I love this bag. Originally I purchased for my daughter. But once it came I knew it had to be my bag. by pepperqueen
I bought the Vintage Unisex activity Linshi leather school bag to use when you go back and forth to class. I think the bag is of good quality. by Amanda Vinson

Maxsync Virtual Projected Laser Bluetooth Keyboard for Phone PC Tablet Laptop--Black
Luseta Beauty Tea Tree Argan Oil Detangling Shampoo (various sizes)
Thunder Amazing Singing Birthday Candle Flower Cake Candles for Birthday Party Decoration
HOVEOX UV 50 Fishing Flap Hat Neck Protection Cap with Removable Sun Shield Mask
Oh Nuts Freshly Roasted Nut Gift Tray 6-section 2 Pound Gift Tray
0 comments:
Post a Comment